- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BESTER
- Model Number: BS010
- Color: white/black
- output: 12V
- Angle: 110
- Theory: infrared ray detector
- Usage: sensor switch
- Input Voltage: 12v
- Life: 30,000h
- stype: pir motion sensor switch
- Detecting range: ≤ 110 degrees cone angle, ≤5M-7M (0~5M is adjustable)
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||2 working days|
Small pir motion sensor,time delay adjustable pir 12v sensor led strip control
Product Name: PIR sensor
Welcome to use 12v mini pir motion sensor switch (BS010) !
motion sensor switch Instruction
PIR(Passive infrared) Motion sensor is pyroelectric device can detect human movement by detecting Infrared ray emitted by human body. Operating voltage is 5~35VDC, and output voltage is equal to input voltage. High sensitivity, easy for installing. Widely used on the Motion-activated lighting, LED strips Security System, automatic sensory device and more.
motion sensor switch Specifications
Passive Infrared Sensor
Equal to input voltage
Static power loss
≤ 50 uA
Default setting 15sec(2~360 Seconds is adjustable)
default setting 20lux,10~300lux adjustable
≤ 110 degrees cone angle, ≤5M-7M (0~5M is adjustable)
motion sensor switch Detect angle
motion sensor switch Application
Clock-wise reduce the delay time and light sensor value
Anticlockwise increase the delay time and light sensor value
mini switch Functions and Features
motion sensor switch Functions and Features
1. Automatic Induction: When people enter into the range of induction, it will output a voltage equal to input voltage, after the delay time, it will output 0V; during the delay time if motion detected, the delay time will reset, and start a new delay time.
2. Light sensor control function(for BS010L):It will trigger only in the darkness when environment brightness less than 20lux, otherwise, it’s will not triggered even motion detected.
motion sensor switch notes
1. Don’t exposed to direct sun light or lighting, big wind, near a heater or air condition.
2. Don’t fix it at a place where there are obstructing material (eg. Glass, dense clothes) which IR cannot get though.
3. Don’t fix it in strong shock or vibration environment.
4. The PIR Sensor requires a ‘warm-up’ time in order to function properly, about 10s to1min,depend on the delay time; during this time, the signal triggered by the module is not stable, after one minute, it will be ready.
5. The sensitivity for left-right direction is better than up-down direction, make sure the installation direction is left-right.