- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: BESTER
- Model Number: BS019
- Max. Voltage: 22V
- Load power: 3-1000W
- Usage: aisles, basements, restrooms
- Detection Distance: 5~8m
- Induction angle: about 115 °
- Delay time: 30s±20%, 5s~300s±30% (optional)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||5-7 working days|
PIR Motion Sensor Switch for Lights with Dusk to Dawn Function
1. Supplied by 12V/24VDC power, easy for install and using, internal without batteries.
2. High sensitivity, stable work, strong anti-interference capability.
3. Reliable quality, switch life more than 20 million times.
1. Operating voltage:5VDC~30VDC
2. Power consumption:<0.02W
3. Load power:12V 60W, 24V 120W
4. Brightness sensitivity: 10Lux±20%, 10Lux~500Lux±20% (optional)
5. Delay time: 30s±20%, 5s~300s±30% (optional)
6. Induction distance:5~8m.
7. Induction angle: about 115 °
8. Diameter: φ95mm*35mm
1. Installation strictly follow product wiring diagram, do not short circuit.
2. Recommend one switch control one load, when the load is too large or to small, please consult to manufacturers.
3.Keep distance between switch and load more than 0.3 meter, do not exposed to direct sun light or lighting ,don't put it in rapid environmental changes(eg: big wind).
4. Don't conduct the hot line job, please electrify only after sensor switch has been installed
5. The switches have starting time after connecting the electricity. About 1-2 minutes later it will work normally. If normally using, switches will always connect the electricity, so no need worry about this.
6. The infrared switches are based on detect the difference between the human body temperature and the environment temperature .The sensitivity will be affected by many factors such as the environment temperature, the walk speed and direction.( the induction distance is about 3~5 meters as the environment temperate higher in summer, and about 5~7M in winter as the environment temperate lower in winter, that is normal).
7. The switches use the unit doublet probes, so the sensitivity in right-left direction is a little difference from up-down direction, that is normal.
CDS1 TIMER CDS2 CDS1 could adjust the brightness of the PIR sensor switch, clockwise will increase the brightness value, counter-clockwise will decrease the brightness value. The brightness value higher, means the PIR sensor switch will work even at a very bright environment. The brightness value lower PIR sensor switch will only work at a darker environment.
TIMER could adjust the delay time, clockwise will increase the delay time, while counter-clockwise will decrease.
CDS2 function has been canceled, this function only start for some special equirement .
Contacts me, let's talk details.